Submitting an Article
Guidelines for Submitting Articles
1. Two electronic versions of the article must be submitted. One version (saved as “original article”) should include the full article, an abstract and a cover page containing the title, author’s name and full contact details. In the second version (saved as “for referees”), all information identifying the author(s) should be removed from files to allow them to be sent anonymously to referees. This includes all references to personally identifiable information such as references and footnotes. In the text, you can mark any information you have taken out by inserting words in brackets, such as: [information deleted to maintain integrity of the review process]. Please also make sure that all identifiers have been removed from electronic files. Personal or hidden information is stored by default and needs to be removed.
2. Articles should be between 6000-7000 words, excluding references, abstract and acknowledgements.
3. An abstract not exceeding 150 words should be included. Please, also provide 4-5 keywords.
4. Footnotes should be avoided. Essential notes should be numbered in the text and grouped together at the end of the article.
5. Diagrams and Figures, if they are considered essential, should be clearly related to the section of the text to which they refer.
6. From Vol. 4 no. 1, 2013, Education Inquiry will apply the Harvard reference system:
Writing references: http://www.ub.umu.se/en/write/references/writing-references-harvard
Citing references in-text: http://www.ub.umu.se/en/write/references/citing-references-harvard